January Worship Series “The Sanctuary”
Maybe no one ever taught you how to worship (just like my mother never taught me how to clean). Yet, as an adult you’re expected to know how to do both these things! This three part sermon series will be a mini “worship 101” – a ‘how to’ guide on how to worship God. Each week we’ll make reference to a part of our ‘sacred space’ – the sanctuary at First United Methodist Church.
January 14th The Altar — “Making Our Offering”
- Isaiah 6:1-8 and Hebrews 4:14-5:4
- Mission Moment about Pine Lake Family Camp February 16-18.
January 21st The Good Shepherd Window – “Praise and Prayer”
- (Psalm 23, Psalm 100, John 10)
- Mission Moment about The Commission on the Way Forward
January 28th The Pulpit — “The Word Made Flesh”
- (John 1:14, Luke 4:16-30)