All women of the church are welcome to participate in any of our activities!
United Methodist Women
June 5 – Prayer Shawl Group – 1:30 pm – Lower Level
June 5 – Executive Board – 4:00 pm – Work Room
June 19 – Prayer Shawl Group – 6:30 pm – Youth Room
June 26 – Circle – 4:00 pm – Conference Room
We have pasty sales three times a year to raise money for our district pledge for global mission as well as a variety of other local, national and international missing giving (usually September, March/April, and January). We always welcome help in preparing and baking them. There are a variety of jobs and you can come when you’re able and stay as long as you like.
New Circle meets the 3rd Wednesday at 4pm in the conference room. Our main focus is study. We completed “Jesus and Courageous Women” and most of the study on Ruth from the “Uppity Women of the Bible” series.
Special Events & Programs
- We have brunches and luncheons featuring programs with speakers or mission projects with our own unit and sometimes with guests from other units.
- We visit other units for their special programs.
- We participate in district and state events.
- There’s a one-week School of Christian Mission at Steven’s Point in July. You can go on Monday only for Drive-In Day for an overview of the studies or you can go for the entire week.
- We are working to implement outreach to our in-home members.
- We would like to have some gatherings for knitting/crocheting and for making green cleaning supplies.